While I rather not have to sell my house circumstances beyond my control have forced me to put my dream home, the house I thought I’d raise my kids in, the house I’d celebrate fun times with family and friends, the house I’d live in until the day I died on the market. (And from much much less than what it cost me to build a few years ago).
So please check this link out and buy my house so my kids and I can move on with our lives.
The house has the following features and is in a great school district (in Nassau County) on Long Island, NY:
- modern design w/large open floor plan
- floor to ceiling windows – lots of natural light (even in the basement – we rarely put the lights on during the day)
- electric shades
- dramatic lighting
- radiant heat on all 3 floors
- 2 large fireplaces (1 in the master bedroom)
- built in cabinetry from Italy
- Arclinea kitchen with 14 foot long island, Kuppersbush 5 gas burners, 2 sinks, 2 Miele dishwashers, 1 large Subzero fridge, 1 large Subzero freezer, 1 under-the-counter Subzero fridge, 2 large Miele ovens, 1 smaller Miele oven/microwave.
- 2 Jerusalem stone patios
- Jerusalem stone walkways
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 full bathrooms/2 half-baths
- bedrooms wired with ethernet
- balcony off the master bedroom
- large master bath with 6 foot long tub and large separate steam shower
- large 2 car garage (yes I can park my huge SUV there easily)
- large finished basement
- 5 zones of AC/heat
- server room
- home office
- fish tank room
- fenced in yard
- playset in the backyard with protective flooring underneath for the kids
I really wish I would get a winning lottery ticket so I could keep the house as my boys wish we could do (so if you have a winning ticket for me please let me know), but for now because of my divorce I cannot afford to keep it. Sadly, I need to sell it and move on with my life. Hopefully to someplace where my kids and I can live happily with our dogs.
So please help me get the word out about my house… tell anyone you know who maybe looking to check out this great home in a great school district!
Thank you and please help me sell my house!!!