So I have news for you all… if I dare to sit and rest for even 1 minute the world will apparently come to an end… at least according to my boys and here are the reasons why:
- Baby brother played a ranked battle in Splatoon on the wiiU rather than a regular battle and his team lost! But hey, when you play and your team looses it’s ok right?
- iPad is “missing” – claim one of your brothers threw it somewhere… reality, you left it by the toaster oven when you grabbed a bottle of water from he fridge 5 minutes ago and apparently mommy is the only one who can spot it there with her super mommy vision powers!
- Minecraft interrupted by brother who wants to share new game features – on who knows or cares what game – that he just found after watching his zillionth youtube video of this morning. Yes, your anger is justified, but please don’t hit him… and you, please stop bugging your brother as he honestly does not give a s**t about it and you are disturbing his Minecraft playing which is a huge travesty as we all know.
- Repeat step 1.
- Too tired (at 8:30am after a full night’s sleep) to fill the dogs water bowl so they’ll stop barking and then let them out because apparently playing video games since 7am is exhausting so just go ahead and let them bark disturbing mommy who is finally sitting down trying to respond to important emails that have been in her inbox for 24-48 hrs. Don’t worry, I’ll go take care of it, not like those emails were important anyway right?
- Repeat step 3
- Repeat step 1 – but this time change it up and complain about the weapon he choose to change to in the game…like this really matters?? You’re not playing now anyway and when it’s your turn you can change the weapon and is this really something you NEED to involve me in???
- Argue that your brother has played on the wiiU ALL morning… when it is only 8:40 and the wii U has only been on since 8:15… and you have not had your turn – like allowing him a few more minutes to play and finish his games will kill you and you will die a horrible death. Really? You’ll get your turn kiddo,give me a break!
- Loud TV… remote 1 foot away from you… too hard to turn volume down! Lets just keep disturbing the whole house and make mommy get up, come over and lower the volume! Oh no, she accidentally turned off the TV… the world is ending… ahhhh!
And all this tragedy occurred this morning between the hours of 7:30am and 9am… I wonder as I attempt to write this and hear them repeating the steps above what would occur if I just sit here and not move for even a 1/2 hr… will the world really end??